About the role
A unique opportunity for an exceptional talent to join one of the most successful online video businesses in the world, your technical and creative brilliance will bring amazement to the screens of hundreds and millions of people in one of the most exciting and influential industries of this generation.
As Video Interaction Manager you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of interactive video for some of the world's most prestigious brands including Nike, Sony, Nokia and Coke using goviral's proprietary and patent pending suite of video player and video distribution technologies.
Working across our global operations, you must have peerless organisational, planning and communication skills as you manage multiple projects, deadlines and new briefs from our account teams throughout Europe and the US.
The role requires advanced experience of ActionScript, Flash and Photoshop which you will expertly bring together to create remarkable interactive video experiences for consumers and brands alike.
• Managing the design, creation and delivery of interactive video experiences for video campaigns
• Working iteratively with account teams to ensure client briefs meet the campaign objectives
• Producing best in class interactive video examples which showcase the interactive video experience
• Supporting account teams on creative input with client briefs, sales pitches and video interaction strategies
• Providing and gathering input for the Product team on feature requests and innovation for the interactive video solution
• Creating marketing and sales documentation which detail the interactive video solutions
• Representing goviral's interactive video solutions for strategic clients (some EMEA/US travel may be required)
You have exceptional passion for working with the internet and online video enabling you to approach opportunities with creativity and flair
You can drive innovative thinking and use this to influence organisations and brands through leadership in interactive video
Experience of working for a creative or advertising agency with demonstrable success of flash and design projects for leading brands is advantageous
Required development and design skills
• Action Script 3
• Adobe Photoshop
• Basic HTML and CSS
• Online Video experience
• Visual Design experience
• API / Web Services experience
• XML feeds
• HTML5 media elements
• Strong client management skills
• Strong oral and written communication
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Presentation and powerpoint skills
The role is full time, located in Camden, UK, reporting to the group's Product Director.